- Channel Fish Co.
Logistics Support Specialist
The Logistics Support Specialist would play an assistant type of role to support the outbound logistics needs. Candidates should be adept at all forms of communication: phone, fax, text, email, and person to person. They will be required to act as a backup role and provide coverage for the Outbound Logistics Manager when absent. The qualified candidate needs to be able to work constructively with, and get along with, a wide variety of people.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
· Track and trace outbound shipments to ensure on time service to our customer is met.
· Effectively communicate with our core customers on confirming orders and provided updates when required.
· Assist with order entry and load tendering.
· Schedule pick up and delivery appointments.
· Organize and maintain customer orders.
· Review inventory levels to ensure product continues to move out.
· Maintain and review cold storage inventory data.
· Research market trends and data.
· Performs other related duties, as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
· High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
· Bilingual (Spanish) preferred, not required
· Strong communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Proficient Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and Outlook)
· Be detail oriented
· Ability to multitask
· Strong problem-solving skills