Logistics Support Specialist
The Logistics Support Specialist would play an assistant type of role to support the outbound logistics needs. Candidates should be adept at all forms of communication: phone, fax, text, email, and person to person. They will be required to act as a backup role and provide coverage for the Outbound Logistics Manager when absent. The qualified candidate needs to be able to work constructively with, and get along with, a wide variety of people.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
· Track and trace outbound shipments to ensure on time service to our customer is met.
· Effectively communicate with our core customers on confirming orders and provided updates when required.
· Assist with order entry and load tendering.
· Schedule pick up and delivery appointments.
· Organize and maintain customer orders.
· Review inventory levels to ensure product continues to move out.
· Maintain and review cold storage inventory data.
· Research market trends and data.
· Performs other related duties, as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
· High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
· Bilingual (Spanish) preferred, not required
· Strong communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Proficient Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and Outlook)
· Be detail oriented
· Ability to multitask
· Strong problem-solving skills